Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What I Know . . .

Things that I know today:
Our documents are translated and are in Voronezh;
Things are moving--the other couple ahead of us have their new court date;
Natalie's room is almost finished;
There are many people praying for Natalie and for us;
We are blessed by the love of our families and church family;
God has ordained the exact day that Natalie will be ours---forever!

My Prayers for today:
that our documents will be exactly what the judge needs; (no do-overs, please)
that God will bless the judge He has placed over our adoption case;
for a court date SOON!

He IS in the waiting,
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for translation! What a great thing to read first thing in the morning. We will continue to pray for a quick court date and a wonderful homecoming for you all!

Kerilynn

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you all!!
- Jen A.

Sheldon Family said...

Hi Karen,

I put a lot of information on our blog about trip 2, so if you get a chance check it out because this will be you very soon. You need to get Natalie's room done because I think you are next in line and I'm praying that will be true. If you wish to know anything more, I will be happy to share. We have all the info for trip two from AW.

Missy