Thursday, April 24, 2008

We are blessed


Our church family AND family gave us a 'little girl' shower on April 12th. We were overwhelmed by the love and presents we received. I told Steve that we were really experiencing the "pressed down, shaken together and running over" principle! What is so beautiful to me, is that a little girl over in Russia is already loved so dearly and she doesn't even know it . . . .yet!

Thank you to all of our family and friends. This was a day I had yearned for so long and I praise God that he does make our dreams come true. Our sister, Laura came up with the idea of wearing a pink and green ribbon till Natalie comes home. I am amazed at how many of you are wearing them. My heart is deeply touched.

Now, I need to ask you to pray. We are facing more obstacles in getting our court date. It has been two, agonizing weeks and we need God's hand to move in this situation. Since the shower, it has been even harder to wait for the court date. Thank you for joining your prayers with ours.

We love and appreciate each of you,
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished up my prayer time for YOU and Natalie. I believe the word will come soon ... keep your heads high in anticipation.
Abby can't wait to meet her new sister-friend... We love you all!

Heather Brandt said...

I'm praying that you will receive your court date soon!

Heather Brandt
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

As always we are praying for you. My hope is that your Mother's Day will be spent in Russia lovin' on your girl. We'd miss you, but it would be the best gift for you and all the moms at the church.

Love you!

Kerilynn, Jon and Lilly