Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5 Days and Counting!

Hard to believe, a week from now we will be in Voronezh, seeing our little girl again. It all seems surreal and immensely overwhelming.

We are putting the final touches on making the house child-proof. Her car seat is in my car and I am sorting through what to take/what not to take for our trip. My suitcase will hold her clothes, my clothes, all the gifts for those helping us, toiletries, meds for us and meds for her---all under 40 pounds. hahahahaha

Thank you to each of you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Don't stop! Especially for our June 6th court date. We need you to join us in praying for God to give us eloquence of speech and favor with the judge for Natalie's sake. Pray that we will hear the judge say 'dah' (yes). Secondly, pray that Natalie will bond with us quickly and that she will tolerate all the traveling back to Moscow and then home to the US.

We will attempt to keep you all up to date on our journey to bring Natalie home through this venue, providing technology cooperates while we are there. It's finally happening: Natalie will soon be ours and coming home!!

Karen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you all! Can't wait to meet Natalie!

- Jen A.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to meet Natalie soon! We will continue to pray.

Anonymous said...

We love you Natalie !!

-John, Angie, JP and Jake

K-lynn said...

Good luck with those 40 lbs; you are a better packer than I am! Seriously though, we will of course be praying away and can't wait to meet Lilly's new playmate in person!

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for all 3 of you ever since I heared about the journey and before! I can't belive the time has come!!!!!



Love ya all,
JP

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for all 3 of you ever since I heared about the journey and before! I can't belive the time has come!!!!!



Love ya all,
JP